Venue: Glenella Guesthouse Blackheath
Come and join with walkers from the Blue Mountains Supporters of the Camino group for a lovely walk around Blackheath before returning to Glenella Guesthouse in time for the Camino Meetup which starts at 2.00pm. We hope you can stay for the Camino Meetup, meet pilgrims and new friends to share your stories, information and Camino experience. See separate Events post for details.
* For the WALK, meet at Glenella Guesthouse, 56 Govetts Leap Rd, Blackheath at 8.50am for 9.00am start
*The walks are approx 8-9kms, they could be shorter or longer and will take approx 3.30-4 hours depending on your level of fitness
*Some walks are self-guided and self-paced
* Come prepared wearing suitable footwear and clothing, and just in case it rains, bring a rainjacket/poncho, also bring basic first aid, ensure you have ample water, a hat, sunscreen and snacks. Depending on the chosen walk for the morning there may or may not shops or a cafe available until your return to Blackheath. You may wish to bring something for lunch to eat at one of the scenic stops, likewise bring some cash just in case there is somewhere to buy a drink/eat at the half way point.
*EVERYONE WELCOME TO JOIN US!!
You don't have to be a Camino Pilgrim, but just someone who enjoys bush walking/hiking and wants to do and see some beautiful walks in the Blue Mountains with good company. You could be walking on uneven tracks and surfaces, across creeks, up and down steps and stairways so wear appropriate footwear. Walking poles can be useful.
- Saturday, 26 October 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 28 September 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 31 August 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 27 July 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 29 June 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 25 May 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 27 April 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 30 March 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 23 February 2019 09:00
- Saturday, 26 January 2019 09:00